Sunday, February 26, 2012

Types of Orgasm - Women

A random joke on orgasms... the most wild ideas only, from the Internets,

1. The Optimist - "Ahh ..... Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes ..... Aaahhh ..... !"

2. The Pessimist - "Ahh ..... Oh No, Oh No, Oh No ..... Aaahhh ..... !"

3. The Confused - "Ahh ..... Oh Yes, Oh No, Oh Yes, Oh No ..... Aaahhh ..... !"

4. The Traveler - "Ahh ..... I'm coming, I'm coming ..... Aaahhh ..... !"

5. The Religious - "Ahh ..... Oh God, Oh God..... Aaahhh ..... !"

6. The Needy - "Ahh ..... More, More, More..... Aaahhh ..... !"

7. The Beggar - "Ahh ..... Please ..... Please ..... Aaahhh ..... !"

8. The Submariner - "Ahh ..... Ohhhh ..... Deeper ..... Go DEEPER..... Aaahhh ..... !"

9. The Sports woman - "Ahh ..... Faster ..... Faster ..... Aaahhh ..... !"

10. The Mimicry artist - "Ahh ..... Shhhhh ..... Hsssss ..... Shhhhh ..... Aaahhh ..... !"

11. The Dutiful Daughter - "Ahh ..... Oooh maaaa ..... Oooh maaaa ..... Aaahhh ..... !"

12. The Wrestler - "Ahh ..... Hold me tight ..... Rougher ..... Harder ..... Aaahhh ..... !"

13. The Murderer - "Ahh ..... I am going to cum ..... Ahh ..... If you cum before me, I'll kill you ..... Aaahhh ..... !"

--
I always like a chalenge... my favourite will be the murderer, personally... LOL!

No comments: